The registration for the conference was closed.
The registration is administered by the conference management system EasyChair.
Registration is open from 1.11.2019 to 20.1.2020 26.1.2020.
|Early Registration||Standard Registration|
|(untill 15th December 2019)||(from 16th December 2019)|
|Regular Registration||3.300 CZK / 135 EUR*||4.200 CZK / 170 EUR*|
|Co-author (attending), Passive||1.900 CZK / 80 EUR*|
|Additional Paper||1.400 CZK / 60EUR*|
- The Regular fee includes access to plenary session, conference sessions, presentation of the paper, review process, conference materials, refreshment (coffee breaks, lunch and social event).
- The Co-author (attending), Passive Participation fee includes access to plenary session, conference sessions, conference materials, refreshment (coffee breaks, lunch and social event).
- The Additional Paper fee is for authors with more than one paper, thus, the Regular fee is applied for the first submitted paper and Additional Paper fee is applied for each additional submitted paper. Each submitted paper must have different content in accordance with publication ethics.
- Accommodation is not included in the fee. Participants should make room reservations individually, directly to the selected hostel/hotel. See our accomodation recommendations.
- Participants have to arrange visa at their own. The conference organizers are not responsible for no granting a visa to a conference participant.
- Registration is required for all participants attending the conference.
- * Invoice will be issued in CZK.
All attending conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. In case the paper is multi-authored and more than one author will attend the conference, only one author will register/submit the paper. Each author marked as a corresponding author will receive email messages about this submission, payment information and conference. Each attending author is recommended to be marked as corresponding author. Corresponding authors will receive instructions for payment. Only onsite participation is possible.
You will receive all payment information to the email address provided during the registration during the next 3 working days after registration to EasyChair at the latest. The conference fee will be set based on the registration date and type. Early registration fee must be paid till the deadline for early registration.
Payment must be done via bank transfer.
In order to receive an invoice, you must state this in the registration form. Invoices will be sent via email as a PDF attachment. Originals will be sent only if requested. If the bank transfer is ordered by a natural person, it is not possible to issue an invoice to a company or organisation afterwards.
The invoice will be issued in CZK.
There is no paper template. You may choose to submit your manuscript as a single PDF file, in any format or layout.
In case of submitting two or more papers by the same author (meaning under the same author account) always a new submission has to be created in the conference system in order to distinguish more paper submissions.
Best papers will be invited for a submission to journals indexed in Scopus and Web of Science.
No cancellation after the standard registration deadline (20th January 2020) is possible.
- 26.1.2020 Standard Registration & Payment deadline
- 7.2.2020 Paper Acceptation
- 26.3.2020 Conference start