BEST PAPER OF ECOS 2023 COMPETITION
The competition of the Best Paper of the conference Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability is organized in 2023 by the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno. Eligible for participation is every paper with completed succesfull registration and which is accepted to the presentation at the conference ECOS 2023 according to current Terms and Conditions. The interest in participation at the competition must be indicated during the submission via EasyChair conference system.
- For papers where all authors are 30 years old and less in the month of 03/2023.
- For papers where at least one author is older than 31 years in the month of 03/2023.
The prize for the winner of each category is 10 000 CZK.
The Best Paper Competition is sponsored by PPG.
The awarding ceremony will be held on Day 1 of the conference, Thursday 23rd March 2023.
ECOS 2022 COMPETITION
Boris Fišera was awarded in JUNIOR category with the paper "Exchange Rates and the Speed of Economic Recovery: The Role of Financial Development" in 2022.
Michal Mádr and Radek Náplava were awarded in SENIOR category with the paper "Polarization between companies in European industries" in 2022.
- 29.01.2023 Standard Registration Deadline
- 31.01.2023 Standard Paper Submission Deadline
- 06.02.2023 Standard Acceptance
- 13.02.2023 Standard Payment
- 23.- 24.3.2023 The Conference