The 24th International Conference Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability is planned for 24th-25th March 2022.
23rd international conference ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS AND SUSTAINABILITY
The registration has been closed.
We are pleased to invite you to the conference with its new name Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability renamed from the Enterprise and Competitive Environement.
The conference is held on March 25 – 26, 2021. It crosses traditional discipline boundaries and involves a wide variety of interactions ranging from traditional academic disciplines or schools of thought to the reality of business. Many of the issues discussed provide innovative ideas and combine the best academic thinking with the industry expertise development in financial services, public sector/government, information and communications technologies.
|Helena Horská||Bela Gipp|
Professor at Henan University in China, Director of the "Center for Financial Development and Stability"
Chief Economist of Raiffeisenbank
- Economic Policy
- Macro and Microeconomics
- Accounting and Taxation
- Marketing and Management
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Information Sciences
The conference is held in English.
Authors are welcome to submit original and unpublished research papers. Best papers will be invited for a submission to selected journals.
Conference participants are expected to serve as discussants of a paper of other conference participant.
Conference participants will receive a printed version of the Book of Abstracts. An on-line version of the Book of Abstracts will be available on the conference website.
The conference will be held in online and onsite format.
Selected papers will be considered for special issues in journals indexed in Web of Science (Social Sciences Citation Index) and Scopus databases.
Only the high-quality papers successfully passing a review process will be considered for publishing.
All papers must represent original and unpublished work that is not currently under review.
You will find more information in future section Registration & Payment.
|Registration opening:||1st November 2020|
|Session Proposals||1st December 2020|
|EARLY registration and paper submission deadline:||1st December 2020|
|EARLY Notification about acceptance:||10th December 2020|
|EARLY registration payment deadline:||21th December 2020|
|EXTENDED STANDARD registration and paper submission deadline:||
18th January 2021
25th January 2021
|STANDARD Notification about acceptance:||1st February 2021|
|STANDARD registration payment deadline:||8th February 2021|
|Conference||25th - 26th March 2021|
Scientific Conference Board
- Josef C. Brada (Arizona State University, USA)
- František Dařena (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Radim Farana (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jarko Fidrmuc (Zeppelin University of Friedrichshafen, Germany)
- David Hampel (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Peter Huber (Austrian Institute of Economic Research, Austria)
- Josef Jablonský (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Jitka Janová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Svatopluk Kapounek (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Danuše Nerudová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- David Procházka (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Martina Rašticová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Daniel Stavárek (Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic)
- Jana Stávková (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- David Tuček (Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic)
- Pavel Žufan (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Svatopluk Kapounek
- Hana Vránová
- Dominika Doubková
- Andrea Prudilová
- Barbora Šiklová
Follow our Facebook page for latest information!
- 01.11.2020 Registration Start
- 01.12.2020 Session Proposals
- 01.12.2020 Early Paper Submission
- 10.12.2020 Early Acceptance
- 21.12.2020 Early Payment
- 18.01.2021 Standard Paper Submission
- 01.02.2021 Standard Acceptance
- 08.02.2021 Standard Payment
- 25.-26.3.2021 The Conference