24th international conference ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS AND SUSTAINABILITY
The registration for the conference was closed.
We are pleased to invite you to the conference with its new name Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability held in hybrid format in 2022.
The conference is held on March 24 – 25, 2022. It crosses traditional discipline boundaries and involves a wide variety of interactions ranging from traditional academic disciplines or schools of thought to the reality of business. Many of the issues discussed provide innovative ideas and combine the best academic thinking with the industry expertise development in financial services, public sector/government, information and communications technologies.
Book of Abstracts is published here.
The programme of the conference see here.
Professor of Economics at California State University, Long Beach.
Chairwoman of the Czech Fiscal Council
Photo Tomáš Nosil Economia
Professor of Finance at the Zeppelin University, Germany
- Accounting and Taxation
- Economic Policy
- Intelligent Technologies
- Marketing and Management
- Strategies, Policies and Actual Trends in Business Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Innovations in Local Government Budgeting in Terms of Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability
FinTech for Sustainability: How technology can make the world of finance better in general and especially in terms of sustainability, speaker Ondřej Mikulčík, Association CTIT. Thursday 24th March 2022, 8:45 - 10:30. Registration link.
The conference is held in English.
Authors are welcome to submit original and unpublished research papers. Best papers will be invited for a submission to selected journals.
Conference participants are expected to serve as discussants of a paper of other conference participant.
Conference participants will receive a printed version of the Book of Abstracts. An on-line version of the Book of Abstracts will be available on the conference website.
The conference will be held in online and onsite format.
Selected papers will be considered for special issues in journals indexed in Web of Science (Social Sciences Citation Index) and Scopus databases.
- Forum Scientiae Oeconomia (ISSN 2300-5947) indexed in Scopus
- EJOBSAT (ISSN 2336-6494 Print, ISSN 2694-7161 Online) indexed in Scopus, RePEc, DOAJ
Only the high-quality papers successfully passing a review process will be considered for publishing.
All papers must represent original and unpublished work that is not currently under review.
You will find more information in future section Registration & Payment.
|Registration opening:||1st October 2021|
|Session Proposals||1st December 2021|
|EARLY registration and paper submission deadline:||1st December 2021|
|EARLY Notification about acceptance:||10th December 2021|
|EARLY registration payment deadline:||21st December 2021|
|STANDARD registration and paper submission deadline:||
10th January 2022
19th January 2022
|STANDARD Notification about acceptance:||24th January 2022|
|STANDARD registration payment deadline:||7th February 2022|
|Conference||24th - 25th March 2022|
Scientific Conference Board
- František Dařena (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Radim Farana (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jarko Fidrmuc (Zeppelin University of Friedrichshafen, Germany)
- David Hampel (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jan Hanousek (CERGE-EI, Charles University and the Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Jack Hou (California State University, Long Beach, USA)
- Jitka Janová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Svatopluk Kapounek (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Danuše Nerudová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- David Procházka (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jan Přichystal (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Martina Rašticová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Veronika Solilová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jana Stávková (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Pavel Žufan (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Veronika Solilová
- Jan Přichystal
- Svatopluk Kapounek
- Hana Vránová
- Dominika Doubková
- Andrea Prudilová
- Barbora Šiklová
- Hana Mauderová
Follow our Facebook page for latest information!
- 02.10.2023 Registration start
- 04.12.2023 Session Proposals
- 04.12.2023 Early Registration and Paper Submission Deadline
- 13.12.2023 Early Acceptance
- 21.12.2023 Early Payment
- 15.01.2024 Standard Registration and Paper Submission Deadline
- 24.01.2024 Standard Acceptance
- 05.02.2024 Standard Payment
- 21.- 22.3.2024 The Conference