In continuity to a worldwide situation regarding the coronavirus, the conference ECOS 2020 has been cancelled with deep regrets.
23rd international conference ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS AND SUSTAINABILITY
renamed from Enterprise and Competitive Environement
We are pleased to invite you to the conference with its new name Economic Competitiveness and Sustainability renamed from the Enterprise and Competitive Environement.
The conference is held at the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno on March 26 – 27, 2020. It crosses traditional discipline boundaries and involves a wide variety of interactions ranging from traditional academic disciplines or schools of thought to the reality of business. Many of the issues discussed provide innovative ideas and combine the best academic thinking with the industry expertise development in financial services, public sector/government, information and communications technologies.
|Hana Urbancová||Martin Kahanec|
Director of Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Professor at the Central European University, Director at CELSI, Mercator Visiting Fellow at Bruegel
- Economic Policy
- Macro and Microeconomics
- Accounting and Taxation
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Information Sciences
The conference is held in English.
Authors are welcome to submit original and unpublished research papers. Best papers will be invited for a submission to selected journals.
Conference participants are expected to serve as discussants of a paper of other conference participant.
Conference participants will receive a printed version of the Book of Abstracts. An on-line version of the Book of Abstracts will be available on the conference website.
Selected papers will be considered for special issues in journals indexed in Web of Science (Social Sciences Citation Index) and Scopus databases. One of the journals will be Eastern European Economics.
Only the high-quality papers successfully passing a review process will be considered for publishing.
All papers must represent original and unpublished work that is not currently under review.
|Early Registration||Standard Registration|
|(untill 15th December 2019)||(from 16th December 2019)|
|Regular Registration||3.300 CZK / 135 EUR*||4.200 CZK / 170 EUR*|
|Co-author (attending), Passive Participation||1.900 CZK / 80 EUR*|
|Additional Paper||1.400 CZK / 60 EUR*|
- The Regular fee includes access to plenary session, conference sessions, presentation of the paper, review process, conference materials, refreshment (coffee breaks, lunch and social event).
- The Co-author (attending), Passive Participation fee includes access to plenary session, conference sessions, conference materials, refreshment (coffee breaks, lunch and social event).
- The Additional Paper fee is for authors with more than one paper, thus, the Regular fee is applied for the first submitted paper and Additional Paper fee is applied for each additional submitted paper. Each submitted paper must have different content in accordance with publication ethics.
- Accommodation is not included in the fee. Registration is required for all participants attending the conference.
- * Payment confirmation will be issued in CZK.
|Registration opening:||1st November 2019|
|Session Proposals||10th December 2019|
|EARLY registration and paper submission deadline:||15th December 2019|
|EARLY registration payment deadline:||15th December 2019|
|Paper acceptance for the EARLY paper submission:||20th January 2020|
|STANDARD registration and paper submission deadline:||
20th January 2020
26th January 2020
|STANDARD registration payment deadline:||27th January 2020|
|Paper acceptance for the STANDARD paper submission:||7th February 2020|
|Conference||26th - 27th March 2020|
Scientific Conference Board
- Josef C. Brada (Arizona State University, USA)
- František Dařena (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Radim Farana (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Jarko Fidrmuc (Zeppelin University of Friedrichshafen, Germany)
- David Hampel (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Peter Huber (Austrian Institute of Economic Research, Austria)
- Josef Jablonský (University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Jitka Janová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Svatopluk Kapounek (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Danuše Nerudová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Martina Rašticová (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Daniel Stavárek (Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic)
- Jana Stávková (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
- Pavel Žufan (Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic)
Mendel University in Brno, Czech Republic
- Svatopluk Kapounek
- Hana Vránová
- Dominika Doubková
- Andrea Kozáková
- Barbora Šiklová
Follow our Facebook page for latest information!
- 01.11.2020 Registration Start
- 01.12.2020 Session Proposals
- 01.12.2020 Early Paper Submission
- 10.12.2020 Early Acceptance
- 21.12.2020 Early Payment
- 18.01.2021 Standard Paper Submission
- 01.02.2021 Standard Acceptance
- 15.02.2021 Standard Payment
- 25.-26.3.2021 The Conference